How can a COO benefit you?
A Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a key executive in a growing business. A COO can:
- Understand and organize existing systems, to reduce costs and promote growth
- Deep dive into your current business operations - including supply chains, sales funnels, onboarding processes and cashflow management - to find opportunities to automate, streamline and scale
- Translate strategy into process, and institute measurable KPIs
- Manage and develop team culture and growth
- Develop hiring and staff management processes
- Document and standardize your business operations (SOPs)
- Manage time sensitive and critical business projects
- Bounce ideas and discuss new strategies
Executive level leadership is expensive. Hiring a Fractional (part-time) COO allows you to leverage the expertise and experience of a senior executive, without the cost of a full-time hire.
When to hire a fractional COO?
It’s time to consider hiring a fractional COO when you are hitting a plateau. Perhaps you are:
- Spending too much time managing your team, instead of moving the needle in your business
- Struggling with too many administrative tasks
- Seeking help to plan and expand your team
If you think it might be the right time to hire a fractional COO but aren’t sure if you ready, let’s discuss it on a free discovery call. I’d be happy to help and see if we can build a strategic roadmap for your business growth!